All XYZulu customers now have access to 3 FREE features on all new and existing domain names. What are they and why should you use them?
Domain name forwarding
We now provide the ability for you to forward your domain name to another domain name, or cloak the content of an existing web site.
Let’s use one of our valued clients as an example: Matt purchased the domain name: agile.insure Instead of having to create a new website, we point or forward that new domain to Matt’s existing site: agileinsuranceadvice.com.au for free. We can do this for you too.
Jenny purchases a new domain name because it’s memorable and easy to market: joomlatutorials.com We can help Jenny create a new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and forward this to her existing address @gmail.com for free.
WHOIS privacy protection
We allow you to protect your online privacy by hiding your registrant details on the public WHOIS database.
How does this work in the real world? Your name as well as your address and phone number is information that is usually made available to the public when you register a domain name. You are legally required to provide valid data for these fields. WHOIS privacy protection protects this information from people who may want to misuse it.
For example, the domain name xyzulu.hosting does NOT have WHOIS privacy enabled xyzulu.com does. Compare the different results here:
Unlike other providers that often charge extra for this feature, XYZulu will do this for free on all supported domain names.
Do you have an existing domain name provider that is charging you for the above features? XYZulu offer free domain name migrations to our system. Start the process off here: my.xyzulu.hosting
Did you know we offer far more than just .com domain names? Please check out our previous post: Is the .com all there is?
We look forward to serving you even better in 2017!
XYZulu take security very seriously and we want you to do same. We are pleased to announce that 2 factor authentication (2FA) is now available to all our valued clients.
To activate two factor authentication, please visit our support article: Enabling two factor authentication (2FA) for your XYZulu Customer Portal login
What is 2FA?
Please read this post: Why do I need 2FA?
Another security essential is using a password manager. Please be sure to read this post: Overwhelmed with passwords?
Let us help you to stay safe online!
XYZulu have been in the hosting business since 2000. Our offerings are aimed at people who are proficient enough to manage their own website, but may also require some help with setting up DNS, Email, CDN etc.
7 reasons YOUR business needs US
- We own and operate our business. This means we personally monitor all areas to ensure our valued customers are being provided the highest level of service.
- Support. Via our help desk we will provide you prompt support. Prefer to talk? We’re happy to chat with you.
- Our regular posts will teach you to keep safe online. Here are some recent examples:
- Extensive experience. We have many years experience in the webhosting field and have a broad knowledge of other complementary products and services to help your business reach its full potential. For example: We also offer advanced features like free SSL/HTTPS and multiple versions of php.
- Need a new website or maybe just a redesign? Our design partners On Time Marketing can make it happen.
- Domain name registration and renewals? No problems, we offer both. We offer more than just .com domains, see: Is the .com all there is? We can transfer your domain to us (a free service) so you can manage your domain and hosting all in one convenient place.
- We accept a wide variety of payment methods (Paypal, VISA, MC, AMEX and even Bank Transfer) with no surcharges.
Our regular posts will teach you to keep safe online
What are you waiting for? Join us now!